Well Joe and I got back from our motorcycle adventure out to California today, pulling in at home at 12:30 to the welcome of Patty, Mary Rose and Mama. It was a great trip, covering 6000 miles thru 9 states in 19 days. Doing my washing and cleaning now. Lodi was acting glad to see me. After I get everything sorted out, I will write and post a few pictures of our ride later.
Till then.
And remember...
"Money can't buy happiness, but it can substantially upgrade the quality of your misery."
~Bill Heavey
~Bill Heavey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love you, daddy, and can't wait to see the pictures! i'm so glad you were able to go on this trip - and that uncle joe was able to go with you!
see you soon!
Sooooo glad that y'all are HOME-safe and sound!!! Am so glad that things worked so that you two were able to make this trip. Truly, a chance of a lifetime!! Sure enjoyed looking at both sets of picts. last night at mama's. and the soup 'n' cornbread was GREAT too!! Was fun getting together! Next time such a trip comes around-hopefully, several more of us will be able to make it with y'all!!
(mama, pattie, mary rose, and I were looking so forward to you and joe getting home- just as a kid waits for santa to come!)
love you muches
bjane:)
I was so happy to see you last night. Enjoyed the stew.The pictures of your trip were great. Glad you had a wonderful time and that you are home. I missed you so much. Thanks Baby for my happies.See you for dinner Thursday. Love you
Theresa
Post a Comment